Happy little Sadie......
Pouty little Sadie.... she is so funny, she does this if she is on the verge of crying
Poor little David had a rough weekend. I think he was getting teeth. High Fever, clingy, grumpy and tired.
He's feeling better now, today we went on a big walk this morning and then played with David's trucks.
8 comments:
Awh cute. She is such a beautiful little girl. I love the little pout. You're right she has gotten bigger. I miss you guys ton. Love ya, Aub
oh my goodness! LOOOVE the pouty face! soooo cute!
She is sooo cute.
Mika you are a funny one. Your little girls pout is going to get her anything.I love it. Daveys hair is getting long too. How is everything going with you guys?
She is so cute! Avri's started making a little pucker face but she hasn't done it for the camera yet! Let's get together this week!!
Love the new pics! Question for you- where did you get that wrap that you put Sadie in??
I love the pout...I think it's something every little girl should learn and use on Daddy!
Meagan- thanks for telling me about the wrap, I have a Bjorn but that just looks so much more comfortable! I hope you don't mind I already added you as a friend-but please do add me too!! What is your email address I would love to chit chat via email rather than through our blogs!!
Post a Comment