Sadie and Cade, she is a month and a half older than this little guy. Today is cold, we have been out walking for the past hour and David and I are frozen, Sadie kept nice and warm snuggled in her wrap though. Only one more hour until nap time.. yea. I don't really have much to say but I thought this was a cute picture.
5 comments:
oooo she's super cute!!! and i love her pjs!
Oh i want to kiss on her! She is so petite and adorable!
what a cutie! If you want some "warm" weather, you're welcome to come to AZ for a visit!
what a fun play date. Her date looks like he could eat her whole. SHe is tiny. I cant believe its already cold there. It makes me kinda miss it,,,,weird.
Her outfit is so cute. I miss holding her. She has the cutest smile.
Post a Comment