Tuesday, September 25, 2007

zoo adventure

Some of the girls where we live decided to hit the Idaho Falls zoo on friday. This was my first big adventure with 2 kids by myself. Well, I did have lots of help. But Sadie slept through the whole thing in her wrap. ( The wrap is the greatest thing ever) Anyways, we had a fun time, saw lots of animals and enjoyed one of the last nice days before the cold comes.
Yea, David stayed in the stroller for about 5 seconds

David was really enjoying himself here as you can see.....
Chased by a peacock. He was so cute, he wanted to go say hello and then the peacock turned and came towards him, which made David run for it.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Meg you are the cutest little mom! Im glad your adventure out with two was a success. I know my blog needs updating and it will soon. SO check it out VERY soon.

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun!! where did you get the wrap?

Griffeth Family said...

So cute. David is the cutest little boy ever! It's about time you posted some new pictures! I check you blog all the time and I love seeing new pics. Post some of little lady Sadie!