
We have had a great week. Mike has been working hard and I have been keeping busy with David and Sadie. We have been enjoying the nice weather, it has been really hot here all week. Today we spent cleaning and resting, tonight we are looking forward to having a BBQ while the weather is still beautiful. Sadie is getting such a little personality. She is a doll. She went shopping with me for the first time on Thursday, our first of many trips I am sure.
5 comments:
CUTIE! OK I am so sorry I haven't called you back Meg. I have been so busy! I will call you soon though! I miss you!
Very, very, very, cute!!!!! She has changed so much.
She looks so grown up since the last picture!! What a cutie!
She will be your little shopping buddy. My niece says to my sister " oh mommy its darling" "its so cute" and she started saying that at age 2. Look out. Im loving that outfit.
ADORABLE, I love her little outfit! Way cute, where did you get it?
Post a Comment