Saturday, September 08, 2007

Swimming up a storm

I got David some water wings and he loves them. He is learning to float and kick alot better.


David and Sadie this morning, David calls her "his baby" and always wants to carry her around, (with my help) and hold her.
Pretty smiles.


Today we have been cleaning and just hanging out. David, Mike and Sadie are all napping and I was looking for halloween costumes online. I think David might be a bear and Sadie might be a bunny. It is nice weather here, when everyone wakes us we will have to go to the park or do somthing outdoors. We got released from Primary, so back to Sunday school we go... Hopefully David will enjoy nursery tomorrow.

6 comments:

Erin said...

pretty smiles indeed. SHe is so cute. I cannot believe how big david is. the picture of him standing on the table (table dancer) his hair is long and kinda curls out. so cute. Im glad you are doing good.

Jeni said...

I want to say congrats on the release, just cause I wish I could get released... haha Scotts are hard!!
Anyway, I love Davids hair, it is so handsome!

Calloways said...

I love the picture of him on the table!! I laughed out loud, he is so cute!

Stacey Salmon said...

What a cute picture of Sadie. She is so cute!!!

Joanna said...

I'm pretty ready to get released from Primary myself, it has been agood run but it has been long enough. our babies (both of them) get cuter and cuter every post!

Leslie said...

Such a cute post. Your kids are...way too cute! Congrats on being released, but I am sure Jean was way sad to let you go...you've been troopers! Loved the picture of the pool. We are missing it down here in AZ!