




Yesterday the family arrived and this morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. It is not all that wonderful though, since the fam has to drive home on Monday, hopefully it will be gone by then. David is enjoying some Grandpa time and Sadie is getting alot of attention as well. Today the girls are going to go shopping and tomorrow we will be having a big turkey dinner to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving which is on Monday. Sadie continues to be the most relaxed and easy baby ever, David is getting so big and is really starting to talk alot now.
4 comments:
I love her jammies!! I can't believe all that snow, that is crazy!!
I am so happy that your family is down. ROmney and I sure loved your Canadian thanksgiving a few years ago. Yep. Im love that it is snowing there. So rexburg. Well have a great time with the fam.
I have that same brown and pink outfit with the flower on it for my little girl. I think it is so cute. Sadie looks adorable in it . I can't believe that there is snow in Rexburg. CRAZY!!! Love, Ya
Sadie is getting GORGEOUS!! And you and Hill, well you are two beatiful girls who look like TWINERS! I love it!
Post a Comment