Sunday, September 16, 2007



David is obviously bored with his choice of lunch today... what a character. Not much happened this week. Mike has been working alot, and on Saturday night we left the kiddies and went on a date. It was nice to have dinner without crying kids. David is talking alot more and is getting good at putting sentences together. Sadie is getting alot stronger, she is always lifting her head up, almost like she is doing sit-ups all the time. She is such a sweet baby. I'll have to put some more pictures on soon, I couldn't get very many good ones. Congrats to Lisa and Matt for their adorable little baby Ryan.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Mika how are you? I just love your blog. It always puts a smile on my face. You are too cute for words. Hows life in good ol rexburg? Talk with you later.

Jeni said...

of course your hair is looking adorable!! I love it!
It was so nice to talk with you the other night, but we need a better catch up soon!
Cute Sadie!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute! You look awesome! your kids are so cute!

Griffeth Family said...

I love that picture of David, priceless! Sadie is looking adorable as always. Love aub

Samye said...

Your family is so cute!! I am so glad that you found me!! I want to hear all about what you guys have been up to! Email me when you get the chance so we can catch up- my email is samyepeterson@gmail.com tell me all and we can catch up!!

Rachel:D said...

Meg
it is Rachel haha
I did a blog for me , so you guys can see me here in Brazil :)
I love the pictures of David and Sadie , she is the cutiest girl ever hehe , I´m really happy for you .
Love ya
Rachel

jamie t. said...

Hi Meagan, I'm so glad that we stumbled upon each other again. I can't believe how your family has grown. What a beautiful bunch. We are in Portland. Aaron took a job with KPMG and I am staing so busy with my girls. Can I add you to the blogs I read? Hear from you soon.