I love the red bow, how did you do that? Or where did you get it? She looks alot like her brother doesn't she??
Meg, she has already changed since I left. I love her new blue bow. I miss you tons.
I am loving her wardrobe. I bet its like having a babydoll. I love it.
Wow, she's changed so much! What a doll! I love how blonde David is!!! Sweete hair!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the red bow, how did you do that? Or where did you get it? She looks alot like her brother doesn't she??
Meg, she has already changed since I left. I love her new blue bow. I miss you tons.
I am loving her wardrobe. I bet its like having a babydoll. I love it.
Wow, she's changed so much! What a doll! I love how blonde David is!!! Sweete hair!
Post a Comment