Isn't it a little early for snow?

This morning we woke up to cold wet snow. Of course David and Sadie wanted to try to build a snowman, and go play outside. We lasted about 20 mins then had to go inside to warm up.
With the change of the weather, I have gotten a cold.... This weekend all I wanted to do was stay home in my pj's and snuggle under a blanket. Hopefully Mike and the kids don't get sick.
7 comments:
R U KIDDING ME????? that's horrible. it better be melted by the time i get back.
wow. I'm sorry about the snow, and your cold! I've had one of those this week too. But fortunately no snow here yet :). I hope no one else gets sick; it's too early to start the sick cycle haha.
What.... That is crazy, this does not make me eager to hurry up and get back.
Yes Meg it is way to early for snow. i am just hoping it turns warm again!
YIKES!!! I am not ready for snow. You guys look great! You have the whitest teeth Meg, I love them!
That's crazy! I've already forgotten how cold it can get there and SO early in the season, too!
You look INCREDIBLE for just having had a baby Meg! I wanna come meet your little girl! She is so beautiful! And if you ever need a babysitter and Hill isn't available... call me :)
Post a Comment