This is the greatest invention ever. The Moby wrap has saved me! I have 3 kids, only 2 arms, but when one is tied to me I can still cope. My friend Melinda sells these wonderful wraps and Calista and I got to be her instruction models! Calista spends most of her time in my wrap and I love it. Any pregnant ladies out there, you need to get one!
5 comments:
oh, the wrap! You seem to do really well with that little thing! Good thing your kids like it :).
I got one in Boise but haven't used it very much--I need to! You look great!! :)
Yep, you've always been a model in my eyes!
How do you wrap those things?!? You always have Calista wrapped up perfectly do you just keep on slinging it and wrapping and tying until its tight? they look AWESOME.
Spooky picture!!! So fun!
Post a Comment