Happy Day!I have the most random question! I am on the hunt for a great eyeliner.... and one preferably that I can wear on the inner rim of my eye. Your eyes always look so great and I am wondering what brand you use? I told you it waws random. Thanksjamietonks@gmail.com
ahhhhhhhhhh yum!!! I wish we did something for it. :( looks delish!
Yummy! My mom would appreciate that being canadian and all. . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Day!
I have the most random question! I am on the hunt for a great eyeliner.... and one preferably that I can wear on the inner rim of my eye. Your eyes always look so great and I am wondering what brand you use? I told you it waws random. Thanks
jamietonks@gmail.com
ahhhhhhhhhh yum!!! I wish we did something for it. :( looks delish!
Yummy! My mom would appreciate that being canadian and all. . .
Post a Comment