Usually I am the one who leaves Mike to take off to California or Calgary, but the tables were turned this weekend. Mike headed to St. George for a little boy bonding. He had to pick up a piece of machinery, and then did some dirt biking. We had a pretty busy weekend without him though... On Friday Hill and I took the kids out. I love having my sis here, it is so fun. Saturday was such a beautiful day, which was very busy. David and Sadie went to a birhtday party at the new bounce place at the Rex. Then David had a primary practise, after that we spent the rest of the afternoon outside playing. At night we got to babysit a friends kids so they could go celebrate a birthday. By the time I got all the kids to bed I was pooped.



8 comments:
very cute!!
Oh David, you are such a handsome little man!
Little Calista is so sweet! Congrats!
Ready for church and so cute! Miss you
Loving the tricked out Halloween header! Mike owes you. plain and simple haha. Very cute pictures.
So CUTE!!
Cute!
I like the pumpkins!
Those pictures are to die for - they are all so adorable!
Post a Comment