Saturday, October 24, 2009

7 years

Happy Anniversary!

Mike and I have been married for 7 years on October 25. We celebrated last night and I can't even believe how fast the time has gone. We have accomplished alot and have grown together. I can't imagine going through life without Mike, he is perfect for me.

10 comments:

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Happy anniversary!! 7 years, wow! Time goes so fast doesn't it! We hope you guys have a great day! Love you both!

Calloways said...

I can't believe it has been that long! Mike is perfect for you and you are for him too. You really are one of the BEST matches I know!!

Griffeth Family said...

Lookin' good you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!! It feels like yesterday we were all in Canada for your wedding (and secretly trying on your wedding dress) (Siri/Casey). Ha! Ha! Love ya!

melanie said...

happy anniversary!!

Vehar Family said...

(Shhh! No one was ever supposed to know!;) I will never forget that trip! It doesn't seem like it was 7 years ago! I can't believe it. Happy Anniversary you 2! You look better than ever!

Jeni said...

wow that went so fast!! Congrats to the perfect couple! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was great! Lets do something SOON!

Erin said...

i love LOVE! Happy anniversary. I hope you got 7 roses this year. Im happy that you are happy! congratulations guys.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe you've been married for 7 years already! That's crazy. Happy anniversary!!

megan&steve said...

Dang girl, 7 wonderful years! That did go by quickly.