David had his birthday party yesterday!
We invited all of his friends and had a big party. He wanted an alligator cake, but ended up getting cool snake cake because I couldn't figure out how to make alligator legs... We had the party at the clubhouse, Thanks Michelle for all the amazing balloons and decorating help!


The face paint lady Sherri came to the party and did a wonderful job painting all the kids faces!
Most of the boys wanted to be tigers, so the entire party there were little tigers crawling on the floor and growling at everyone....
Calista enjoyed the party.
The highlight of the party was the scavenger hunt, Hill got some friends to come and dress up (the pirate and Fred Flinstone in the background) they did such a good job, the kids LOVED these boys.

Thank You so much to all of our friends for coming to help celebrate David's 4th Birthday.
13 comments:
What a fun party! I wish I was there. I love the face paints. They look so good! Happy 4th birthday Davey!
We love you!!
What a fun cake! I like how the snake/alligator turned out haha. The face painting looks awesome!
How fun!! Looks like that party was a great success!!
I loooove that cake. Your the best mom ever. Happy Birthday David!
Fun. fun. Fun. Wish we could have come!
i'm so bummed we missed it. i REALLY thought it was on thursday. looked like fun.
Happy Birthday David! Looks like lots of fun!
I cant believe its been a whole year since his last birthday!!! Shocking
Happy Birthday David!! How cool that you got the facepaint lady!
Audrey would be so bummed to know what she missed. I wont tell her. Hope everything is going well!
what a fun party! I want a face painter to come to my house!
and cant beleive he is 4.
cute cake and i love the face painting! looks like so much fun
James had sooo much fun! We just love you guys!
Post a Comment