
Sadie and David were so glad to see Mike when he flew up to Calgary on Thursday.
The Falls...We returned home on Sunday, the 10 hour drive seemed extra long due to all of Sadie and David's bathroom breaks. We returned to a spotless, cleaned and painted house thanks to Mike's mom and aunt and their helping crew. Thank You, the house looks great!


7 comments:
No trip WOULD be complete without Banff. I can only imagine how long the trip was with double duty potty breaks haha.
My other friend Megan from Calgary always told me about Banff--it's gorgeous!! Glad you had such a nice trip home!! I can't wait to see the painting they did, I bet it looks great!
Could your kids get any cuter?? That widget is showing just a few more weeks. I'm really excited to see what this baby looks like. Looks like you had a blast in Calgary. I love it there.
Wow, It's gorgeous there! Looks like a ton of fun!!! I LOVE Sadies dress, she's so cute! Kami just said this morning how much she misses her buddy David :( I wish we were able to come for a visit soon... maybe sometime- too bad it's so FAR away!
Megan, makes me homesick for Calgary and Banff....my blog is nutnyys.blogspot.com.
Kathy
Megan and Mike,
your family is sooo cute! It is fun to look at your blog and see what you are up to! Adam has been after me to start one and I finally did... I don't know how good I'll be at keeping it up!!! But it's adamandheatherschanz.blogspot.com
We love Banff! We toured there in College and have alwasy wanted to go back!soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment