Happy Birthday Megs! I don't think I'll ever have another birthday where I don't think of you too :) I'm glad you had a wonderful one! You look gorgeous! (As USUAL!) No one would EVER know that you were months along in your THIRD pregnancy by looking at that pic! Way to go, girl! That's definitely something to smile about =)
happy birthday meg. I forgot my phone yesterday and we were driving somewhere and I was ticked I didn't have my phone cause this was the conversation I had "Dangit, I forgot my phone! It is July 31, Megs birthday! I want to call her!" haha happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!!!! i know what you mean. WHen I turned 26 i felt weird. Like the whole mid twenty thing was real. Yikes. Hope you had a fun day!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Megs! I don't think I'll ever have another birthday where I don't think of you too :) I'm glad you had a wonderful one! You look gorgeous! (As USUAL!) No one would EVER know that you were months along in your THIRD pregnancy by looking at that pic! Way to go, girl! That's definitely something to smile about =)
glad you had a great day!!!!
Happy birthday!
It sounds like your day was great. I turned 26 in october and it seems old to me too.
Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
you and brian have the same birthday :) hope it was great!
Happy Birthday Megdog!! Miss you. Are you going to be in Calgary in August at all?? We are there the last 2 weeks in August.
SS
happy birthday meg. I forgot my phone yesterday and we were driving somewhere and I was ticked I didn't have my phone cause this was the conversation I had "Dangit, I forgot my phone! It is July 31, Megs birthday! I want to call her!" haha
happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!!!!
i know what you mean. WHen I turned 26 i felt weird. Like the whole mid twenty thing was real. Yikes. Hope you had a fun day!
You're GOOORG. Happy birthday Meggg. love ya
Happy Belated Birthday Megs!
Post a Comment