This 4th of July we started out the day by riding our bikes to the rexburg parade. It was a decent parade i suppose..Later that day we headed to Idaho Falls to watch the fireworks. My mom and dad and sister were here in town, it was their first 4th of july experience.
David certainly did not enjoy the loud banging of the fire works.
Mike and I started dating on the 4th of July, 7 years ago! I can't believe how fast time flies.
Sounds like a good time...are they still giving away chocolate milk at the parade? I love Sadie's 4th of July outfit. I can't believe it's been 7 years!
3 comments:
How fun, we miss you guys but hope you're having lots of fun in Canada! See you soon!
Sounds like a good time...are they still giving away chocolate milk at the parade? I love Sadie's 4th of July outfit. I can't believe it's been 7 years!
ok cute hat! and i totally remember hearing about you guys starting to date and hold hands that night 7 years ago!! ahhh!!Miss you megs!
Post a Comment