Sadie Lady turned 2 on Sunday! We were driving on that day so we celebrated her birthday on Friday. She got lots of dress up clothes, baby dolls and furniture and girly toys. Happy Birthday Sadie!!!! Her favorite gift were her high heeled shoes. She wanted to wear them everywhere for the next few days! Sadie is such a sweet heart. She LOVES taking good care of her babies, and I know she will be such a good helper when the new baby arrives! We are so lucky to have Sadie in our family!
Happy Birthday Sadie!! Oh she is SO cute!! She and Avri will really need to get together when we get back--baby dolls and heels--those two would get along great!! :)
8 comments:
i was wondering about her birthday!!!!!! gklad she got her high-heels!
Happy Birthday Sadie!!! We love you!!
I cant believe she is 2! Wow! She is sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Sadie!! Oh she is SO cute!! She and Avri will really need to get together when we get back--baby dolls and heels--those two would get along great!! :)
Love the pink high-heels! She is so much fun! I was going to call her on her birthday, but then I realized you were probably in Canada.
she looks so cute in the high heels. :) The cake turned out really cute, good Job!
happy birthday sadie!
Wow! Happy birthday Sadie! I knew it was coming up but had no idea when it actually was. I can't wait to have a sweet little girl party! So cute!
Post a Comment