Thursday, July 16, 2009

A good dog!

One of David and Sadie's favorite things in Calgary is Bo the dog. He is getting old, but is the best dog in the world. (Besides the shedding) He loves it when the kids come to visit.

7 comments:

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

Bo is big compared to sadie!!!

Powell's Place said...

Sadie looks like she's happy enough to cry! Bo is huge!

Chelan said...

Call me weird but I just keep drooling at the the beautiful green grass. Living in AZ makes me appreciate foliage. It looks like you guys are having fun!

melanie said...

holy cow he is big....

Jeni said...

Oh bo!! You know how I love that dog!! OK really I do love him. just not when he smells/licks/sheds on me!

paulynn said...

That dog is huge compared to Sadie, how funny! See you guys soon!

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun!! and those crave cupcakes look SO yummy!! thanks for coming to the shower! they were really glad you were able to make it :)