Thursday, June 04, 2009
help
Apparently I have no idea what I am doing with our salt water aquarium. The rocks are completely covered with red fuzzy algae, despite my diligent cleaning efforts this algae just comes back faster than I can get rid of it. I have taken water samples to the pet store and they say the water is fine... who knows. If anyone has a knowledge in salt water fish please help.
Sadie looking just as cute as ever...She has had a rough week. On Firday she hit the pavement with her face at the spray park, and then on Saturday she fell off a chair at Jamba Juice and split her chin. The Broulims pharmasists told me to butterfly it. She looks pretty beat up with all of her bandaids. Then on Monday and Tuesday Sadie and Mike had a stomach bug or a touch of food poisoning, so they have both been out of commission for the past couple of days. David has been a great helper and has done such a good job taking care of his sick dad and sister. Today has really been our first fun day this week where we've actually gone outside to play.
Today at preschool, David was given 'curious george' to take hom for the weekend. We are suppossed to take George with us wherever we go and do fun activities and then write about our experiences with george in a journal. So this morning we went for a bike ride to the nature park to feed the ducks. I think George really enjoyed himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sorry, i know nothing about fish. good luck with that. your kids are ADORABLE!!! i LOVE their hair color :)
that is what I love about girls!! they are so girly! natalie hates anything but dresses too. Now it has gone as far as her jammies need to be night gowns too.
They are both super sweet Meg!
No fish advice... sorry!
How I wish I had a girl to dress up...I am so jealous. Every store I go into I ALWAYS look at the cute girl stuff first. Also, no fish advice.
SS
They are so cute!! The fish looks fine...maybe he likes the algae?? I have no idea!
Post a Comment