Monday, June 29, 2009

Green Canyon

On Saturday we went to Green Canyon with some friends. David loves Green Canyon and worked up enough courage to jump off the diving board!
Mike showing David how it's done...
Sadie enjoyed sitting on the stairs with Audrey!
She did not enjoy going into the deep water with Mike... Help
After we had a big BBQ. Thanks guys for slaving over the hot fire cooking us those wonderful hot dogs and brats and marshmellows! 3 out of the 4 girls that were there were very pregnant, so we spent most of our time sitting at the tables eating. GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

Powell's Place said...

How fun! I miss Green Canyon and all the scariness that comes with it haha. Those dressing rooms should have a "wear shoes unless you want fungus" warning haha. But seriously, Green Canyon is way fun, and I can't believe how brave David was to jump off the diving board! Sadie looks like she enjoyed it a bit less!

Crystal said...

Yeah I felt like the odd man out not being pregnant! Though I enjoyed eating with the girls!