We had great seats right in front of the center ring thanks to our friends Jen and Rob!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
circus circus
Last night the circus came to town! This was my first 'small town' circus and it was full of the usual things. Tigers jumping through hoops of fire, acrobatic girls dangling high above the crowds, Bears riding bikes, Elephants doing tricks, Motorcycle stunts, juggling swords, clowns, and of course the unsavory circus carnies and overpriced games and toys. We had a great time, David especially liked the animals. His excited face below shows his enjoyment when the elephants first made their appearance.
What memorable outing would be complete without a family pic?
The Lions and Tigers were pretty cool
We had great seats right in front of the center ring thanks to our friends Jen and Rob!
We had great seats right in front of the center ring thanks to our friends Jen and Rob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like it was an awesome circus. I don't think I have ever been to a circus....at least not that I can recall! I love David's face in that one pic, its awesome!!
How fun! I haven't been to a circus in years!!! Love the picture of David--his face is priceless!!
How fun!!! I love David's expression.
Post a Comment