Today Mike ran in the Teton Dam Marathon! He and 5 other people were on a relay team called Snakes and ladders. Mike started out the race at 6:30 am. and ran 4 miles! David and Sadie were so excited to see dad run!

Tyson and Mike... victory.

The race ended at Smith Park. There were some pretty amazing runners. We saw many relay teams of all ages, the mayor, senior citizens and families all running together.

The team met at smith park and ran the final bit together.

One day I am going to complete a marathon, after alot of training of course. Mike had a great time, and maybe next he year will do the 5 or 10K run...

7 comments:
Good job Mike!!!
Way to go Mike!
I'm so jealous that I wasn't running this year! If Mike won't run with you - I will!!!
Good job to Mike!!
Brian and I ran the 5k, and whoa..that was THE hardest 5k I have ever run. I have run a lot of 5ks, and I have never had to run the first mile uphill...Millhollow street just about wiped me out. Of course, while I had to stop three times, Brian sprinted up the hill. Such a guy :) That's awesome that Mike did the relay. I want to do that someday too.
way to go
very impressed mike!!! good job ....its kinda makin me want to try...
Post a Comment