Thursday, October 11, 2007

Party Time

Last night we celebrated David's 2nd Birthday. We had alot of good friends and family come to wish the little guy happy birthday. Thank you everyone for coming... Above is a picture of David and Grandpa filling up the pinyata.
David wasn't sure about the candle on the cake, I think the fire scared him... His friend Taylor had to help him blow out the candle
Sadie enjoying the party..
David and Taylor
Some of the kids after hitting the pinyata.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVEY DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD A WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM NATALIE TO YOU!
I have had the song in my head all morning so I am glad there was a chance to use it!
Cute little DAvey already 2! wow!

Erin said...

2???? I cannot believe that. I am glad to see the pinita lives on. Sadie looks very cute in the party hat. Oh and I love the scared look on daveys face with the candle. great!!!

Joanna said...

David's hair is SO cute!! I love it!! Happy Birthday little guy!

Bree said...

Glad we could party with you. The cake was sooo good! Thanks again!

Griffeth Family said...

What a fun party! Meg you are such a good mom. Sadie is soooooo darling!! I can't believe how much she has changed.