Monday, October 29, 2007

Sadie and Mom

This is little Sadie last Sunday, after 3 different outfit changes. What a little cutie
On Friday night Mike took David to a movie and Sadie and I got to hang out together. Mom's little buddy

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Megs, you are looking amazing and Sadie is SO adorable! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

melanie said...

sadie is such a cutie. i just love her!!!!

Jeni said...

thre is no way that her little fingers entertwined like that on her own!! haha that is sooo cute!! I love her bows!!
Meg I know I keep saying this but i JUST miss you so much!

Griffeth Family said...

She looks all grown up. I love it. Was that Davids first time at the movies?

Erin said...

That is so fun mike took david to the movies. So much more fun to have girl time though. It was so fun to talk to you the other day.

Griffeth Family said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.