Sunday, October 07, 2007

fun in the snow


David was the only one who really enjoyed the snow
David's first snowman which was sadly destroyed later on that day by some college hooligans

Hill and David

7 comments:

Calloways said...

It is supposed to reach 90 here today, I want to complain and wish that it were just a little cooler, but after seeing your pics, I won't complain :) Your kids are so cute. Tell your fam I say hi!

Erin said...

Oh those college students. I cannot believe the stupid things they do.....hahaha. How fun though. Okay Hill is gorgeous! You two are identical.

Alysha Sladek said...

i can't believe the snow!!!! wow!! i bet david loved it though! i know my kids would. happy (canadian) thanksgiving ;)

Joanna said...

Hil is SO BEAUTIFUL!! SHe is all grown up now and you two could be twins!!

Leslie said...

I can't believe the snow!!! It's almost a foreign concept to us here in Mesa, AZ! I love all the darling pictures of your kids...they are so dang cute!

Griffeth Family said...

Daivid looks so cute. I can't believe that they smashed his snowman.

Bree said...

I couldn't believe that snow either! Glad to have more sunny days now, that's for sure.