Saturday, October 20, 2007

a cold day




Today is very cold, David and I went for a walk for about 5 minutes and then we had to come and warm up. Mike is fixing the washing machine this morning, (just what he wanted to do on his Saturday) and Sadie is napping. We don't have too much planned for today, we might go to the pool and sit in the hot tub later. We had a ward halloween gathering last night, now that we are on the activities committe we thought we'd better go. For a ward with 650 people in it, only about 40 went.

4 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

I love Davids coat!! Sadie is growing up. What a cutie. Love Grandma cooper

Meg,
Sadie looks so cute!! I love her hair bow. Alexis hasn't worn hers yet. We are still waiting for the perfect outfit. Love ya

Jeni said...

you have a big ward!~
oH 5 MINUTES cold!!! Meg I wish I could see you guys!

Bree said...

I swear Sadie is the smiliest baby ever! Too cute! And David looks like a little eskimo in his coat! :) I'm sad to hear the ward party didn't have much of a turnout--we were really excited to go but then Avri and I ended up being sick all Friday!

Erin said...

oh i miss rexburg! Seriously i do. As much as I hate it love it. how are you friend?