David has a new pet, (thanks to Grandma Cooper, Shalie and Michelle) The beta's name is Dory and in the few hours that we have had it, the fish bowl comes everywhere with us. Dory has to come upstairs to have a bath with David, Dory has to sit at the table while David eats, and Dory has to sit next to David on the floor while he watches Backyardigans... we'll see how long we can keep Dory alive...We had an eventful weekend, on Saturday my sis-in law Lyndsie had her baby shower, it was alot of fun, she got a ton of great stuff... her baby boy is due the end of April. Also Mike's sister Aubri and her hubby Josh came to visit so we got to spend some time with them which is always fun!
It is warming up alittle big, the piles of snow are slowly melting. I can't wait until we leave for warm and sunny Palm Springs!!! Only 10 more days.
8 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhh palm springs sounds soooooooo nice!
And nice on the fish, I have been debating getting one for nat, she has a new found love of "shishees"...
OH can I come? I seriously need a sunny & warm PALM SPRINGS vacation. How fun for you guys!
That is so dang cute-- David & Dory...BFF! ...lets hope Dory lives a long happy life! :)
Next you need to get him Nemo!
That's cute of David! And I'm so jealous you guys are headed to Palm Springs! Have fun!!
That story made me laugh out loud!! That is so cute! A fish is the perfect pet in my opinion. Hope you have fun in California!
how fun! i wanna go to palm springs too! any room in your suitcase? jk. yup, i think he does need a nemo too. I think it'd be so fun to get all the actual fish in the dentist's fish tank!
Don't you just love fish! They are the best pets! :) Please tell Lyndsie & Brandon congrats for me! I have always loved them ever since they were my favorite nursery buddies! Enjoy sunny CA! It's so nice to go somewhere nice when you've been so cold!
Cute! That is so dang cute that he loves that fish so much! Your kids are sooo cute!
Post a Comment