Wednesday, March 05, 2008

some new pics


Monkey David Sadie is now climbing stairs, and pulling up on everything..
Today David and Sadie and I went for a big long walk. I bundled them up and they loved it. Sadie slept the whole time.

4 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

so cute meg. Love the pics

Alysha Sladek said...

i love how blond and curly his hair is!! i wish!! i can't wait til the sidewalks are clear enough to go out! fun stuff

Chelan said...

I see pavement! I guess that must mean things are finally starting to melt there? Yeah! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much Sadie has grown. I still think of her as that little bundle in your moby wrap :-)

Emily S said...

Man it's so snowy everywhere except for where we are!
Davey's hair starting to look like marks, long and curly haha.