I love your kids!!! I just want to squeeze them!!! David is huge!!!!!! I still picture him coming over to play with a little waddle to his walk. Sadie is so beautiful. I am glad that they get along really well. Helps so much when they are bigger. Miss you guys!
Hey...I'm making our family blog private...I don't have your email address to send you an invite. Could you email me at la_hansen2001 AT yahoo DOT com ?
4 comments:
Who did your kids photos? They are awesome! Your kids should be models!
I love these pictures!!!! So cute.
I love your kids!!! I just want to squeeze them!!! David is huge!!!!!! I still picture him coming over to play with a little waddle to his walk. Sadie is so beautiful. I am glad that they get along really well. Helps so much when they are bigger. Miss you guys!
How cute is that!
Hey...I'm making our family blog private...I don't have your email address to send you an invite. Could you email me at la_hansen2001 AT yahoo DOT com ?
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment