1. First discovery is DIBS, these tasty bite sized ice cream squares are delish. They are the perfect size, I will use them as an eating incentive for David, it is so easy to just give him 2 or 3 dibs, and he is a happy guy!
2. My second discovery is Grey's anatomy. Mike got me season one for valentines day, and I have become an addict. I have also made Mike an addict. We just finished season 2 last night, it is SOOOO goood!
3. Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara. This stuff is amazing, It creates big huge lashes that I love! It definatly takes a couple coats, but is well worth the $5.50 at the store.4. Emealz. I have the hardest time planning meals, grocery shopping within a budget and making exciting new dishes. For $1.25 a week at www.e-mealz.com you will get a weekly menu, directions and even a shopping list. They have tons of different options, 2 person meals , large family meals, low-fat meals, low-carb meals, point meals.... They come up with some new dishes that I never would think to make, the best part is that I don't have to figure out what to make each night, I have it all planned out, and I have the exact groceries that I need! check it out, they have sample weekly meals to look at.
4 comments:
Mark and I have been looking for a new season to watch cause we just finished friends. Maybe we'll have to look into that...
I have that define-a-lash stuff which is the same kind of deal I think...I love it, it defines all of my lashes and makes them really long. It's not good if you have thin lashes though because it's not a thickening mascara, mine are naturally thick so it just adds to it. I'll have to try that lashblast, I wonder if we have it in canada..
Meagan-
I had to come and take a look at your blog again! I had a great time talking to you at church today. David and Sadie are seriously so adorable.
I just found out so many fun things! I had no idea about the cupcake cafe...even though that is the LAST thing I should be indulging in since I still haven't lost my baby weight...(from Logan...HA! uggg.) And my mascara is getting so dry I had to add water to it this morning...so great timing...I'm going to pick some up tomorrow...always up for a little change. Lets see...
Greys...OH I can't wait until the new episodes start back up....I am so addicted and it has been horrible during the writers strike. Last--but not least--I am totally going to check out the meal plan website. Oh that would be a life saver for me. I have the hardest time...Stacey just said the other day..."we need to get back on a meal plan." ha...I used to be good and wrote it all down as to what we were having for what day of the week etc...but then we had kids!!! :)
Anyways I think you are so great. I hope you don't mind that I check out your blog. You can visit mine at www.thekeelefamily.blogspot.com
Chantri K.
dips are awesome!!! and those cupcakes on the previous post look really yummy!! grey's anatomy is great too!
Cool finds! I can't wait to check out e-mealz! I hope the winter is going away for you a little bit now! Thanks for all your awesome advise!!!
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment