Saturday, March 01, 2008

the cupcake cafe

Red Velvet, chocolate peanut butter and Better than sex cupcakes
David, waiting to indulge...
Sadie wishing she could indulge...
So it is always a very exciting day when a new business comes to Rexburg... Today while we were out running some errands, we came across "The cocoa bean-cupcake cafe" I made Mike pull over and David and I ran inside. For $2.75 you can buy a yummy cupcake,... they are pretty tasty, a ton of icing though. I don't know if they are quite as good as "crave cupcakes" in Calgary. I had to laugh when I saw the store because for the past few years everytime my mom comes to visit she tells me that we should open up a cupcake store. She had it all planned out, even the name.. sorry mom, your great idea has already been done... Maybe Kernels?

4 comments:

Jeni said...

yum i got hungry just reading this! looks soooooooooooo yumo!

jamie t. said...

Yum. I think that is my friend's, brother's new cupcake shop. I love a good cupcake! :)

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

Those DO look good! Where's this place exactly at?