

I loved the sequence of these pictures... what a photogenic little guy I have...We are back in the Burg.. We left Calgary on Saturday morning and split the trip into 2 very enjoyable days. We were lucky enough to stay in Calgary for 2 weeks, Mike usually has to go home early but this time we could stay. We had alot of fun. Went to good Resturants, hung out with the fam, saw some movies, hung out with friends, shopped, hockey games and me not having to cook. It is good to be home though, alot of unpacking to do and to try and find places to put all of David's new toys...
I too have become addicted to "Twilight" and "New Moon" and I just started "Eclipse" they are such good books.. It was easy to breeze through them in Calgary where others could watch the kids.
Mike got me a new camera for christmas, I haven't really played with it yet, but I need to take some pictures and put them on, I am excited to see if I can see a big difference between my old camera and this one..
Well I better get back to dinner.
3 comments:
I read all 3 of those books in like 2 weeks! They were soooo good. I am dying to get the fourth one in my hands! Glad you guys made it home safely!
hahaha, i love those pics of
david. tyson and I laughed so hard!! glad you're back!
Oh back to life, i HATE that.. but it is good to be home I bet!
Post a Comment