Sadie is at that age where she needs to be moving at all times. If I am holding her on the couch she is jumping on my legs, if we are walking around I am bouncing her in my arms, and if she is on the floor she is rolling.
David outside on a little walk to get out of the house,
Well, it has been freezing cold here for the past few weeks. There is so much snow everywhere. Mike hasn't been able to get up to work a couple of days because they close the roads. I think we are all going a little crazy in our house. Mike's mom and dad leave on their cruise tomorrow. We are jeolous.
5 comments:
Oh! it looks so cold in the pictures. BRRRRR!!!! I mis you guys, but I don't miss that Rexburg weather. David and Sadie are looking as cute as ever.
We are coming end of Feb. or the beginning of March depending on when we can get a flight.
Oh A cruise. sooo nice! I wish WE ahd snow. You guys should totally love it... for those of us who dont get A SNOWFLAKE all year :(
I'm so sorry it's so cold! Maybe you guys need a vacation to Arizona?
oooo i wanna go on a cruise! i hear ya on the cold!! it's awful!!!
BRRR! It looks so cold in that picture! I have forgotten what that kind of snow looks like! Hope you are staying warm!
Post a Comment