Mike's cousin Casey took these adorable pictures for me before Christmas. We got them framed for both parents for Christmas... along with some other grandchild memorabilia. I think they both look like little glowing angels.
Wow I can't imagine how much the grandparents love those photos, haha. Your little ones have such light hair compared to you, it's amazing how genetics work haha.
13 comments:
"grandchild memorabilia" so funny but so true! You kids are adorable. I love David's hair! he looks like an angel!
SO CUTE! They really do look like such angels. Casey did an awesome job! Glad you're back...we'll have to stop by for a visit!
what beautiful pictures! Those are priceless
cute! i love them.
Casey did do an excellent job! Glad to hear that you made it how safe.
home not how. silly me
What adorable pictures!
super cute!! your kids are darling!
Beautiful pics Meg! They are both so adorable!
mika i love them! I love the black background with the white shirts. THe back lighting is awesome too.
Wow I can't imagine how much the grandparents love those photos, haha. Your little ones have such light hair compared to you, it's amazing how genetics work haha.
Oh my land...so gorgeous!
Super cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas-
Post a Comment