Thursday, January 17, 2008

Temple open house

Tonight we had the chance to go to the Rexburg Temple open house. We took David and Sadie and they were very good, (besides David singing the spiderman song during the video).
It was georgeous, the whole tour was great. They have had over
100 000 people go through in the 3 weeks that it has been open. I can't wait for it to be dedicated so we can go. It was fun to take David because everytime we drive up that road on the hill he always points out the temple, and now he knows what is inside. It was so pretty looking at the temple with the light snow falling and the huge snowdrifts everywhere.

8 comments:

Erin said...

i love seeing that. Now mika you know when I lived in my apartment i had "temple site view"...a big dirt field. And now there really is a beautiful temple there.

Chantri said...

Oh we get to go on Saturday...I am so excited! Beautiful picture.

Jeni said...

Oh lucky you guys to have a temple to look at all the time! How fun to go through the dedication!

Leslie said...

What a beautiful family...enjoy the dedication and everything that comes with it! How exciting!

Griffeth Family said...

I really wanted to go through the temple, but it didn't happen. We will have to go when I come in March

jamie t. said...

We were able to go through with the girls while we were home for Christmas. During the Video Brooklyn kept saying, "Wanna go home," over and over. She didn't have very much patience. It was worth it though.

Alysha Sladek said...

I love going to the open houses! How fun! And it'll be so nice to have a temple that close!

The ZamFam said...

Hey Meagan!! I am excited that I found your blog!! Yay! David and Sadie have gotten so big! Too cute!