Saturday, December 29, 2007

good friends

Sadie and Ty, he is a month older than her, and is ADORABLE!
Dahl, Natalie and David
Today I got together with 2 of my best friends from home, Jeni and Stacey and their husbands and kids. It was so much fun to see them again. I miss them alot. They all came over and we just hung out for awhile, It is fun to see everyone's kids. We missed you Joma. Hopefully we can see you this trip.

7 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

I love the picture of Sadie and Ty. It is so cute. It was so good to see you guys! We need to get together again soon.
SS

Emily S said...

Aw I'm glad you guys got together. That's a cute picture of you guys with your kids.

Jeni said...

haha you can tell it is nap time when looking at all the kids faces! Cute meg, I may be stealing this photo for my blog as well! I loved seeing you guys. Stacey is gone :( But I will see you this week for sure!

Joanna said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there, that sucks. I was at the temple though watching me niece get sealed so I guess that is a good reason. I miss you guys!

Griffeth Family said...

Meg,
We miss you guys. It's sad to think that we are here and you are there. BOOO. We had a awesome New Years Eve Party, and last night we all went to Stockmans. But it's just not the same without you guys. We miss you tons.

Morgan said...

Hey Meagan! I have been lurking and thought that I would surface! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas in Canada! When are you guys heading south?

melanie said...

hey. when are you guys getting back? nash keeps asking for david!