We have been wanting to go to the straw maze for a couple of days, but something always came up. So last night we decided to go, even though we knew that the maze was "haunted" on Friday and Saturday nights. We figured if we got there early enough we could be done before all the SPOOOKS came out. We arrived and were greeted by a nice camel and lots of straw for the babes to play on!
As it started to get darker, and as we found ourselves totally lost in the maze, the babes became a little nervous. Soon we began to see the "SPOOKERS" running around ontop of the maze. And the babes became terrified.... David's face perfectly captures the fear....
It was a great maze, and I even got a little nervous when we had to crawl through dark tunnels to find our way. Cali really found this clown interesting... she was actually quite friendly towards him, even though he popped her balloon.






6 comments:
Those guys are creepy!! I hate stuff like that, it creeps me out so bad!
What fun! Those mazes scare me to death! I'm glad the monsters were nice enough to not be scary for the kiddos. You are looking beautiful!
Scary.....that last picture of Mike is awesome! He looks like he is having a REALLY good time
SS
creepy creepy dudes. So fun and I am a little jealous that we dont have stuff like that down here. I can not believe that your kids didnt freak out more. xoxo
that looks like SOOOOO much fun, although I can't see the kids enjoying it too much with all the "spookers". You look amazing by the way!
oh my word! i wouldn't be able to do it! i love dave's face.. haha!! and meg, could you get any cuter? i love your cute belly!
Post a Comment