Sunday, September 25, 2011

princess of the potty

Calista is potty trained!!!! YEA! She has been wearing her big girl undies for over a week now, and it doing so great! I am glad to have her trained before the baby comes. She was very quick to catch on, and the process has been very easy!

And Calista got a new haircut! Her hair is very straight and it was looking a little scraggly, so when the other 2 kids were at a playgroup on Friday, we went to get a cut. I love her cute little A-line bob. She looks so darling.

So so cute!

7 comments:

Kayla said...

That's a way cute haircut! I love it! And I'm very jealous that you've potty trained Cali - I have yet to do Tora. I'm dreading it. . .

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

I love it! It is so cute! I'm hoping to potty train Braylee as soon as possible and be done with diapers! Can't wait for that day!

GrandmaK said...

I have the same haircut but it sure isn't cute like hers!

Jeni said...

Darling!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for having her potty trained, that is SO nice! Her hair looks adorable! What a cutie!

hillary work said...

i want to cut my hair like cali's!

Anonymous said...

Stylish calista!