She finally came!!!
Leah Brielle Cooper
Born Thursday Oct. 27 11:49 pm
8 Pounds 12 ounces
20 inches long
Leah Brielle Cooper
Born Thursday Oct. 27 11:49 pm
8 Pounds 12 ounces
20 inches long
On Thursday I started feeling some contractions around 3 :30. We headed to the hospital around 6:30 and I got my epidural! It was quite a relaxed and easy labor, Mike and I just hung out in our room watching a little TV. The doctor broke my water around 10:30 and after pushing 3 times out she came... posterior... I could not believe that she weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces!!! She is big! The babes came the next morning to visit their new sister. Sadie is just a perfect little helper, and hardly lets anyone else hold her.




13 comments:
She is so cute meg. I am glad the delivery went well. I can't wait to meet her!
She's beautiful, and finally dark hair, so fun! Cali looks like she's going to be very helpful. Love you guys! Can't wait to meet little Leah.
What a cutie... congrats!
I love her name!!! SO beautiful. Meg you look Fabulous!!!! Leah and Kira are going to be great little friends. They even have the same little chin:) See you soon! XOXO
Congrats on the new cutie!! She is precious!
Megs, she is adorable. Congrats. I can't believe you have 4 kids now!!!
SS
Yay!!! She is here! And she is beautiful! I can't believe she is that big as you and your kids are all so tiny! She is just as cute as a button! Best Wishes!
Good work friends. She is darling. Im really happy for you, and DARK HAIR! What? Lets see if it lasts. you are loved and thought of!
xoxo
Congratulations :-) She's beautiful and you look gorgeous as always.
Love the picture of Cali hugging you and Leah. :) Congrats again!!
Love her Meg! Can't believe y'all are a family of 6!
she is beautiful! congrats on the new babe! ok, and side question...ever since you posted about getting the clarisonic mia for christmas, i have been wanting it for christmas this year...are you still using it? loving it? i told brian i would do more research before i told him that's officially what i wanted this year :)
Post a Comment