I have been trying to get all those last minute projects done that have been lying around for a few months now... I am getting a little bit more organized and am getting things cleaned out for the baby's arrival. I must be getting my "nest" ready... as Mike told me a few days ago.
October is here already and we decorated with some pumpkins we spray painted.
October is here already and we decorated with some pumpkins we spray painted.
Sadie and Cali share a room, and in the middle of their wall is the ugly grey electrical box. It is BIG and it has been a challenge to find something cute to cover it up with that is big enough. Well a little while ago I was at the D.I and I saw this awesome picture for $10! I measured it and it would cover the electrical box.
So I painted the frame and made a memory board out of it! I tried to co-ordinate with the girls floral bedding that has lots of bright colors and I think it turned out great!!!

The project I am working on now is painting an old sofa table an olive green color and distressing it, My mom picked it up for $10 so I really can't go wrong with it!
Last Friday some friends and I got together with the kids and filled up the pool and played outside in swimsuits while the moms sat under an umbrella to avoid the heat...
Today, 6 days later this is what we are doing becuase it is SNOWING outside. It is freezing, and dreary and depressing.... I can't imagine that winter is already here. Where is the beautiful fall season that I LOVE????

Here I am at 37 weeks. My quest to attempt to look stylish while being this pregnant is almost a lost cause. It seems as though NOTHING fits, all the shirts I used to wear when I was this pregnant are too short, I hope they have shrunk over the years and that I am not getting bigger each time... All of my shoes are a little tight, and the only thing I want to wear is leggings, but my attractive compression stockings leave an unflattering line where they stop on my thighs... But I am enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy. I really do LOVE being pregnant, I feel so good and love feeling the baby move and I love the 'glow' that all that extra blood gives you!

7 comments:
Love the pumpkins. Meg, you always look stylish...don't worry!
SS
Meg you are so cute! We sure miss you guys. The memory board turned out awesome! I can't believe number 4 is almost here. Where has the time gone....
I'm gonna say it again... you look SO good!!! And I just have to say I wish I could enjoy pregnancy like you do. We just don't get along...
Love the board you did. The frame is super cute!
Snow. . .wwaaaahhhh...fall better make it's arrival! And what a good idea with the memory board. And I agree with everyone else - you are SO beautiful! Even on your worst pregnant days you still look better than my best day!
You are darling!! Love you Meg, good luck in a Few days! You make pregnancy look good!!
I can hardly wait to meet baby #4. She will be precious like the others and the house is going to be fluffed and ready for her arrival.
You look great! Happy birthday to David and looks like his party was perfect. I'm glad you didn't over do it and just brought your camera and cake to party with! Good luck these next weeks of beingprego.
Post a Comment