Well, it's official... My sis Hill is married!
On Friday we went through the temple with Hill which was amazing. And on Friday night Hill and Will took their pre-wedding pictures. It was so fun helping Hill get ready and the look on Will's face when he first saw his bride was priceless!!!

On Saturday the happy couple sealed the deal. The ceremony was at 3 in the afternoon, following that was pictures and then the reception at the ballroom! I love this picture, they look SO happy!


The handsome men of the family. It was so great to have the entire family there together for the event! I wish everyone could have stayed longer!
I got to be a bridesmaid... It was a challenge finding a dress to fit me since I would be pretty pregnant for the wedding, but we found the dresses at Marshalls and ended up buying an extra dress so we could cut it up and add a pannel down each side of my dress... Poor Meredith, the 4th bridesmaid had to have last minute surgery and wasn't able to make the wedding... she was missed for sure!
Sadie and Calista we LOVING their puffy dresses, flowers, pretty shoes and bracelets. They looked SO adorable.
Studly David... he was pretty much concerned with playing with my cousins little boy Tyson, they especially enjoyed the candy bar at the reception.
Princess Sadie was so into the whole wedding, she wanted Mike to take her into the temple, she wanted to hold Hill's flowers and she never complained about posing for pictures. I love this little lady!







12 comments:
So cute! I love her dress! Everything looks beautiful!
The whole weekend was perfect! Thanks for posting those great memories.
So beautiful!! You all look so Gorgeous! Post some pics of the reception.
she looked so beautiful! and you hid that bump well in your dress! seriously, you are so tiny!
best reception i've ever been to!!!
ohh so sad i had to miss this! everyone and everything looked amazing!! hill looked stunning as usual!! thanks for these fun pics meg! i was going to say you could get a christmas card out of that one, but babe #4 comes real soon!!
I was wondering where Meredith was.. poor thing I am sure she was heartbroken. You guys all look gorgeous! I can't believe she is married!!!
You don't know me.. but I'm a friend of Hillary's. I'm actually one of Kandice Palmer's best friends. Just wanted to say those are AMAZING pictures of HillnWill and you have an absolutely beautiful family! I hope this comment isn't too creepy! :) Have a great rest of your pregnancy - I can only hope to look half as great as you look!!
p.s. if you ever feel like creeping: www.nicolebreanne.com/blog
you both look beautiful! I loooove her dress!! congrats
Looks like a beautiful wedding!! Love the dresses. You don't even look pregnant--LUCKY!! :)
Hill looked absolutely stunning! And you are as well, always looking fabulous pregnant!
She was such a beautiful bride! Looked like such a perfect day, you are all sooo gorgeous!
Post a Comment