This is how you will typically find me doing anything these days... Whether it be washing dishes, peeling potatoes, scrubbing my face, putting on make-up, cleaning the sink etc....I am surprised that my pregnant body will let me get my leg up that high, but it feels better than having my leg down, darn vericose...

So I have 4 weeks left until baby comes. I have been very busy lately it seems. Mike has been out of town since Monday doing a job in North Dakota and Cali is potty training. But I am very glad that I am busy, it makes the days go by so fast!
Today my day consisted of...9:30 dentist appointments for all 3 kids, (one tiny cavity for Dave) Sadie school at 11, Dave school at 11:30, lunch, Cali nap at 12, Fold 10 loads of laundry and put away, clean up from breakfast and lunch, go get Sadie, help her do her 'homework', Dave comes home, wants a snack, help Dave with his homework, Go to park, push kids on swings, chase kids, sit on blanket and talk to friends, get snowcone, come home, make dinner, bath babes, practise music, clean up dinner, brush teeth, read books, persuade Cali to go to sleep, talk to Mike, 10:00 sit down and rest and type this blog. I am ready for bed!
3 comments:
I am tired just reading that. I better rest up for when I come down to help you
Haha! I love the leg up on the counter! That's hilarious. You have been super busy and I'm so impressed! You'll have this baby WAY before Halloween if you keep this up!
Love your leg up picture, although I am sorry about they pain... no fun, it will all be over soon! Miss you guys a ton! ;)
Post a Comment