I am sure everyone knows that we moved into our new house last week! And I have been LOVING every minute of it! I have had many helpers to help me get organized and unpacked. The kitchen was the first area that I worked on. I have gotten rid of alot of JUNK, and am enjoying all the space I have. I have so many empty drawers and cupboards!
KITCHEN IS DONE!
My mom and dad came last weekend to visit and my mom and I have been super busy getting decorations, painting, cleaning, and restoring old furniture! We still have alot of work to do!
We still need to get blinds and all the mirrors for the bathrooms, but for the most part we are getting pretty organized and settled.

I have been told so many times to go to Hidden Treasures in Shelley for some great finds. I was looking for a front entry table, and this is what we found, I will post a before and after picture when I decide what to do with it.

Mike has been very busy doing some trucking which we are glad for, and the kids are loving their new rooms, neighbors and SPACE. I love our new home so much. I will have to post some more pictures as we get the rooms all fixed up. Calista is adjusting to sleeping in her OWN crib, finally!
11 comments:
Your house looks so good!! I'm sure you're loving having your own place again.
it looks awesome! We will have to come for a visit after these boys are born. We really miss you guys :( Your house looks awesome. Are you excited to have all of your clothes back?!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!! I like the shelves, they look so good decorated!!! I cant wait to see it in person!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything!!!!
Looking good Megs. You look SUPER happy & the kids do too.
i love your new home meg! did you dye your hair darker? i like it.
I am in love with your house! It's beautiful!! Oh your kitchen! AHHH LOVE IT! More pics!
it looks awesome!!! I love that glee is in the TV too. I guess were going to need to come see it someday!
Hey this is Kenzie Price (we moved out of the ward in August and you gave me your blog). Your house is amazing and your kids are so cute. Wish we were still there. We come up to visit my parents a lot so I am sure we will see you guys. Congrats on your house.
Meg! It was so fun to run into you the other day. Your house looks great, I'm so happy that you guys are loving it! I've never heard of Hidden Treasures--i'll have to check it out one of these days!
i am obsessed. can't wait to see more pics!!
Post a Comment