Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10 Davids' Day

Today was a great day. My babe dave turned 5! I still clearly remember the day he was born and the wonderful feelings I had about becoming a mother. David is such a sweetheart and is such a blessing to us. On Friday David celebrated his birthday with some friends with a Transformer party. We made masks, had a scavenger hunt, lunch, cake and presents.
Three of the cutest babes in the world.
Party time. I felt a little bad, I wanted to have the party outside in the garage (not really wanting 10 little kids running throughout my new house) but on Friday it was freezing and raining...but I still made them stay in the garage.
And today was also canadian thanksgiving! Mom was busy in the kitchen the past 2 days whipping up a thanksgiving feast for a big group. We had Mike's fam and some of Hill's friends over for dinner. And had such a great feast. Thanks you Mom and everyone that brought food. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

IT was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast Don't feel bad about keeping the kids outside. I would have done the same thing. Even when we have 2 kids over I just think to myself about all of the paint they are chipping off the walls as they run by them with cars and toys. I'm crazy enough to follow them around with a can of paint fixing the damage!!!

Erin said...

happy birthday david. I can not believe he is 5! I absolutely love that you still had the birthday party in the garage. I would totally do the same thing too. Cold or hot i'd still make them sit in the garage. AND romney and I have been able to participate in Canadian Thanksgiving you with you guys before before and it was great. Happy thanksgiving to you!!!

Bree said...

Happy Belated Bday to David! I can still remember you waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come!! :) Glad he had such fun day!