We celebrated Halloween this evening, and had such a great time! The weather was amazing and the babes looked adorable. Grandpa Cooper was here helping Mike landscape while we were getting ready to go trick or treating.

David...the buff army guy

Calista....the huggable, adorable duck.

Sadie....the cute cowgirl

I was a witch, and Mike threw on an afro and I am not sure what his "title" was. We met up with some friends, and the kids got WAY too much candy. It was just a great night to be outside with our family!
And on Monday, Mike and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary... I can't believe time has flown by so fast. I love you Mike!
6 comments:
cute costumes! and Happy Anniversary!
THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!!!
8 years?! Wow that was fast! Cute littlechicky!!
Fun Meg! You all looked so cute!
happy anniversary guys! love the pictures of the kids. so cute. CALI as a duck, love it!
Aww! So adorable.
Post a Comment