Happy Birthday little miss Calista

We are pretty much BAD parents, I put the cupcake with the burning candle infront of Cali and said to Mike "you watch her so she doesn't get burned, while I snap a quick picture" ..... Cali was so fast, she reached out to the flame and burned her finger....this explains the unhappy picture, poor little thing. :(
And her she is not sure if it is safe to touch her cupcake yet....

David and Sadie each got to pick our something for Cali at the store, and were WAY more excited and involved than Cali was while opening presents.

I love this little girl SO much, she is so good and happy.

Cali LOVED her new baby and stroller that Sadie picked for her.

And the meowing kitty that David picked was also a favorite.

I still remember her birth day so well, Cali is such a wonderful addition to our family and we LOVE her SO much!
8 comments:
Birthday wishes to our sweet Cali Girl! (And Meg, we are all bad parents. Get used to it. You have a life time of guilt ahead of you.) See you in 10 sleeps.
Happy Birthday Cali. All your kids are so cute Meg. I love the blonde hair and beautiful big eyes. LOVE THE HOUSE TOO.
I 100% love the real tear falling from her face as she is going for the cupcake without a candle. What a darling pic. Happy birthday Cali girl. I CANNOT believe she is one. Where is all this time going?
Oh happy birthday to Calista! You're right, she is a doll! And that birthday outfit is soo cute! Glad to see the house is almost done - can't wait to see it in person!
Oh happy birthday to Calista! You're right, she is a doll! And that birthday outfit is soo cute! Glad to see the house is almost done - can't wait to see it in person!
Happy Birthday Cali! I love her headband! What a little cutie!
HB little miss CALI!!
Hi Megan,
This is kind of a pathetic way to try to reach you... but the phone # I have for you is disconnected, and I haven't heard back from you when I sent you an email last month about Parkside...maybe its the wrong one. Could you please call me? Thanks SO much! Alicia Bell 208-351-2376
PS Your pics from Cali's bday are cute! She is SO big!
Post a Comment