We have been pretty busy these last few days. Mike and his dad and a few others hiked up the grand teton last week! They had a great guys climb, it almost made me wish I was going up to the top with them...

Mike and I have had the hardest time deciding on a stucco color. We had to make sure it looked good with the brick, and the roof. We would find the perfect color, and then it would look different on house, it was a nightmare. Here is the final color!

Mike and I, the proud future home owners!

David and Sadie have had so much fun playing on the equipment, and rocks. They have been good little helpers.


Cute Calista, she can't wait for some soft carpet to crawl on.

Babes on the balcony

Tile needs to be grouted and sealed, carpet, backsplash, sidewalk and then we are there. I have a feeling I am going to be cleaning for months and months, it is SO dusty up there.

We are really hoping to have our house wrapped up in the next 2 weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!!
6 comments:
WOW! You're not supposed to be jealous of your kids, but I am! You are going to have a beautiful, beautiful home. I can't wait to move in.
Very exciting Meg!
WOW what a gorgeous home. Can't wait to see pics of it all finished :)
It is so beautiful! I love the colors, and the light fixtures! Good job mike on the climb!
MEG IT IS SOOO FREAKIN NICE. I LOVE IT. If I ever come to visit Rexburg I will definitely have to check the place out... and sleepover of course. I can't wait to see more pictures!
wow it's changed a ton in the last few weeks!!! cant' wait for you guys to move in and we can start our daily play dates ;)
Post a Comment