Is summer really coming to an end??? It seems as though we have missed summer, it has flown by. David started his first day of Pre-school yesterday. I am debating if I should put Sadie into the same preschool for the younger age. His teached says she will have David reading this year! And if I put Sadie in she will be learning all the letter's and their sounds and phonics.... Or I can put her into the BYU-Idaho preschool for the fall semester... I don't know what to do.

Mike turned 31 last week! He spent his birthday driving up to get us in Calgary. We made sure he had a special dinner and cake waiting for him. How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing guy???

This past week some of Mike's siblings were in town, the whole family was almost there, we missed Josh and Aub and their family... It was great to see everyone and hang out!

While in Calgary, of course we made our trip to Banff as we always do. We were missing Carl in this picture, but it was a beautiful day and we had the best time there.

And I returned home to see my new house painted, with all the brick done, doors in, tile down and the cabinets are being put in and are almost done, they still have to put some crown on and other little touches. Sadie's room is a very girly PINK and David's room is a great bluey grey color. We bought appliances, and are searching for the right lights and counter tops. The tile still needs to be grouted and sealed and we are having a tough time picking the perfect stucco color. So much to do, but I am loving every second.
Publish Post
And I have just discovered the show Glee, if you have not seen this show it is SO FUNNY. Watch it you will LOVE the music
7 comments:
Meg it looks so beautiful!
the house looks great! and i LOOOOOVE GLEE!!!! Can't wait til it starts up again. Sorry I missed ya this time round. Let me know when you're back :)
Can't believe David has started school already! Wow! Can't believe your house is coming along so well, can't wait to see it! Also, can't believe that you JUST discovered Glee, but I'm glad you did!!! haha See you in a couple weeks, you guys are looking SO good!
YOUR HOUSE IS AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME. And I have just started watching Glee too. We watched the last two weeks- its awesome. I can't wait to see more pics of the house.
House looks soooo good. Hope all the reject furniture I gave you looks good and doesn't detract from it. I love Glee too. Especially Sue. She is my hero since she says what I would like to say.
It is almost done!
Holy cow--David looks so grown up in his preschool picture! So exciting that your house is getting so close!!! We'll have to come see it when we get back! :)
Post a Comment