Tuesday, September 14, 2010

random rambles

Life lately has been pretty boring and slow for us. I have had one of the kids sick since Friday, first it was Sadie Lady, and now David and Cali. The doctor said it was an aggressive virus of some sort. We have been stuck inside watching movies, cleaning and coloring. Yesterday I walked into the kids room, and I had to laugh at what I saw, someone had hung all the barbie's by their chins on the doll house.
The banister of our house now has railings!!!! YEA now I won't be terrified one of my kids will fall to their death on the tile floor.
The tile work is all done....
AND CARPET ARRIVED ON SATURDAY!!!!! It really feels like a finished house now. Mike is building the deck. And last minute stuff is being done.
And today is a special day for CALISTA!!!!! My baby is one today! She is really showing us her fun personality lately.
She LOVES being near David and Sadie and is always trying to be apart of whatever they are doing. If David and Sadie come running upstairs, Cali is always a few minutes behind them, trying to catch up. She is such a DOLL! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I will post some more tonight of Cali at her little celebration. Sadie and I are baking the cupcakes right now while David lays asleep on the couch, poor guy.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

She is so sweet megs! Your house looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! Happy Birthday Cali! And your house looks amazing!!!

jamie t. said...

I love the dolls hanging by their chins. I also can't believe that Cali is 1. Your house looks great. I bet you can't wait to get all moved in.

Tanya said...

Love the tile!!! I can't wait to come see it again, I'm helping you clean tomorrow...I'll be waiting for your call. the picture of the dolls on the house cracks me up! haha =)